ministry: Campaign, Sr. Manager
Posted: February 17, 2017
Mission U.S.’s goal is to see 100M people actively engaging the Bible by 2026. The Senior Manager of the Magellan Campaign will collaborate with Mission U.S. leadership and the Magellan team to lead our national Bible Advocacy Campaign. The Senior Manager of this Campaign will work alongside the Director of Mobilization and Senior Manager of Coalition Partnerships to shape an integrated and innovative digital outreach initiative that seeks to positively influence and activate new exploration of the Bible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relationship with Magellan’s Agency of Record, The Richards Group, to facilitate smooth operations, decision-making and oversight, including:
- Audience research
- Data management, analytics and reporting
- Media plan strategy, approval and management
- Creative direction and approval
- Production consult and approval
- Collaborate with the Mission U.S. leadership team to ensure strategic integration between Magellan and Ignition (our city-based Church partnership strategy)
- Work with the Magellan Coalition Partnerships Manager and Magellan Director of Mobilization to ensure aligned communications to our partners
- Manage and optimize the campaign to key performance indicators
- Regularly update our staff, leadership team, and partners with relevant news and progress
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives, and the mission and core values of ABS
- Strong operational mindset with the ability to manage many stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated success in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking
- Excellent project management, and communication skills
- Excellent steward of Kingdom resources
- Multi-tasking skills and abilities
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills – internal and external staff and partners
- Proficiency in standard business software including Microsoft, Google, Apple, Slack, and online collaboration platforms
- Experience in non-profit sectors and or Christian ministry
- Effective organizational, implementation, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience and a background in marketing, digital strategy, and creative environment
- Digital media creation
- Media buying (Google, various social media platforms, traditional OOH, print, etc.)
- Data analytics, reporting, and optimization
Our mission is to make the Bible available to every person in a language and format each can understand and afford so all people may experience its life-changing message.
AMERICAN BIBLE SOCIETY’S MISSION:
Our mission is to make the Bible available to every person in a language and format each can understand and afford, so all people may experience its life-changing message.
AMERICAN BIBLE SOCIETY’S CORE VALUES:
We are looking for candidates who embody our core values of:
Value each other by serving, listening and reflecting God’s character.
Practice honesty, authenticity and transparency in word and action.
Embrace our diversity by aligning our collective strengths and unique gifts.
Honor God with our time, talents, partnerships and resources.
American Bible Society's Cultural Traits:
- SPIRITUAL VITALITY
- OUTCOMES ORIENTATION
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP