Posted: April 13, 2018
The Administrative Coordinator will support and assist the People and Organizational Development (P&OD) team by performing administrative duties and providing project support. The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for extending the reach and enhancing the effectiveness of the P&OD team by providing administrative support through strong logistical applications. In addition, the Administrative Coordinator provides support for the entire People and Organizational Development team in specific areas as needed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in activities that optimize our values, policies and practices.
- Maintain ABS’ Intranet (Messenger) by posting daily and weekly slide decks, key announcements, photos, etc. collaborating with IT and Marketing as needed.
- Review, reconcile and process expense reports, facilitate and track invoice payments and check requests through internal software systems.
- Assist with execution of proper agreements/ contracts with external vendors in tandem with SVP of P&OD, ABS Legal and Finance Departments.
- Organize weekly and various departmental staff meetings and appointments, providing logistical support as needed.
- Coordinate key organizational communications, updates and staff connections through email systems and online collaborative software.
- Assist with employee documentation, files, and staff related matters.
- Collect, distribute, scan and file mail.
- Provide back-up for Receptionist and other department responsibilities
- Provide overall administrative support to the P&OD team and complete special projects as needed.
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential communications.
- Well organized with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to work with a variety of teammates, facilitating collaboration ad cooperation.
- Solid organizational, communicative and business writing skills.
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives, and the mission and core values of ABS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Administration, Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Administrative experience preferably in high- touch project management environment.
- Proficiency in MS office Suite, SharePoint and Adobe Pro.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize software applications (e.g. KwikTag, Workfront, Concur, ADP).
- Demonstrated ability to use online collaboration tools, instant messaging, and file sharing systems (e.g. Dropbox, Google documents, etc.)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Background checks are required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.