Posted: October 3, 2017
The dotBible Communications Senior Manager will manage, refine and execute all digital and traditional marketing and communication strategy for the DotBible Registry and provide regular communication to an audience of internal and external partners, registrars and registrants. This person will dedicate 100% of their time to dotBible working with outsourced providers, partners and agencies to augment and sustain core messaging to ensure dotBible engagement, registrations, and revenue targets are met. The dotBible initiative is helping to shape the future of the Internet as the new dot com for all things Bible and plays an important role in our plans to see 100M people actively engaging the Bible and 100% of translations completed by 2026 (www.get.bible).
- Manages dotBible internal and external communications and brand in collaboration with partners, media, consultants, and dotBible vendors.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental meetings and coordinates all brand-related communications with ABS Communications and Marketing teams.
- Creates and implements dotBible marketing and communications campaigns and reports insights and results derived from data.
- Equips and empowers outside sales force (Registrars) to sell dotBible domain names.
- Works with outside partners and Christian media outlets to mobilize their audiences to engage with Scripture through dotBible.
- Signs off on all communication pieces including print, websites, and layouts for publications.
- Serves as the public facing representative to the media.
- Develops communication strategy, presentations, videos, and other media and marketing materials to educate registrars, staff, and external stakeholders.
- Gathers and writes partner engagement stories for www.get.bible.
- Represents dotBible at promotional conferences and events and helps vet opportunities.
- Fervent belief in the mission of the American Bible Society and its core values.
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives.
- Strong digital and traditional marketing, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a diverse and decentralized team.
- Highly organized & detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in all MS-Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understands best practices and industry trends for content and digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of email marketing and analytics tools such as Mailchimp and Google Analytics.
- Able to adapt and respond to industry and changing market demands.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of communications and Internet related marketing experience
- Knowledge of the Christian market with a preference towards those with experience working in ecommerce, ministry, or fundraising environments
- Office location Philadelphia, PA
- Requires moderate travel including international trips
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Background checks are required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.