Posted: April 24, 2018
The Marketing Project Coordinator will work closely with the project management team and clients to ensure that all Marketing projects are completed successfully. The person in this position will assist in developing and implementing new, efficient processes and procedures, logistical management through entire project from intake through delivery and evaluation, and ensuring clear communication across management, artist, vendor, developers and client roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are completed within defined scope, quality, timeframes, and cost restraints.
- Communicate clearly throughout lifecycle of project regarding status and potential problems.
- Work closely with the project management team and the marketing team to constantly evaluate processes and procedures – making adjustments as necessary.
- Plan reasonable timelines for projects based on client specifications.
- Manage the timeline throughout the project lifecycle to track progress and make necessary adjustments.
- Secure proper approvals at all stages of the workflow process.
- Track the tasks and milestones associated with projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work with the project management team to establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of team processes.
- Communicate regularly with clients, to provide project updates, answer questions and maintain strong relationships with clients, while maintaining documentation of communication for historical purposes.
- Monitor and communicate the impacts of changes in project scope to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist in thorough project review and evaluation at the end of projects and throughout the project lifecycle.
Essential Traits/Skills: Minimum qualifications individual must possess
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives, and the mission and core values of ABS
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relational skills
- Analytically intuitive & perceptive
- Ability to organize many quickly moving projects
- Ability to maneuver gracefully through complex client relationships
- Motivated, efficient, and focused on success of the whole
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Advanced skills in productivity, project tracking and presentation software
- Experience in project management and documentation
- Familiarity with the language of a media environments (print, video, web, social media)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Christian organizations/ministries
Education and/or Training
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, project management
- Project management training
- PMP certification or interest in certification
Although there are no direct reports, the Project Coordinator will manage with other team members and delegates tasks to ensure that resources are properly allocated for any given project.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Background checks are required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.