Posted: April 13, 2018
The P&OD Coordinator is a key resource within ABS and the P&OD team. He/she will support and assist the P&OD team by performing necessary duties and providing project support. The P&OD Coordinator will be responsible for extending the reach and enhancing the customer service, project management, and executive effectiveness of the P&OD team by providing support. In addition, the P&OD Coordinator provides support for the entire People and Organizational Development team in specific areas as needed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in activities that optimize our values, policies and practices.
- Maintain ABS’ Intranet (Messenger) regarding daily and weekly slide decks, key announcements, photos, etc. collaborating with IT and Marketing as needed.
- Engage in several key staff programs and processes, projects such as Internships, New Hire Orientation, Focus Groups and Employment Process.
- Coordinate key organizational communications, updates and staff connections through email systems and online collaborative software.
- Organize weekly and various departmental staff meetings and appointments, providing logistical support as needed.
- Assist with execution of proper agreements/ contracts with external vendors in tandem with SVP of P&OD, ABS Legal and Finance Departments.
- Assist with employee documentation, files, and staff related matters.
- Review, reconcile and process expense reports, facilitate and track invoice payments and check requests through internal software systems.
- Collect, distribute, scan and file mail.
- Provide overall administrative support to the P&OD team and complete special projects as needed.
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential communications.
- Well organized with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to work with a variety of teammates, facilitating collaboration ad cooperation.
- Solid organizational, communicative and business writing skills.
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives, and the mission and core values of ABS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Administration, Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Administrative experience preferably in high- touch project management environment.
- Proficiency in MS office Suite, SharePoint and Adobe Pro.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize software applications (e.g. KwikTag, Workfront, Concur, ADP).
- Demonstrated ability to use online collaboration tools, instant messaging, and file sharing systems (e.g. Dropbox, Google documents, etc.)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Background checks are required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.