Posted: March 23, 2018
The Mission Global (MG) Project Sr. Specialist will provide support to the MG team in the functions of Partner Process, Legal Documentation and project database by ensuring timely recording and processing of information as well as accurate reporting. This position requires interaction with other departments in ABS and with UBS-GMT, Bible Societies and mission partners for all matters related to communications.
- Ensure that the information in the Partner Process is up to date and all ongoing projects meet partner requirements.
- Provide support to MG managers for the input of information into the Partner Process.
- Liaise with Mission Advancement to provide them with relevant collateral material (reports, photos, etc.) for supporting fundraising efforts and securing promotional opportunities.
- Proactively gather proper reporting from implementing partners to ABS and produce consolidated report
- Assist in the maintenance of our established procedures to ensure quality in our partner processes.
- Manage internal system of tracking when financial partners need a report.
- Enter Letters of Collaboration and other legal documents into the contract management system.
- Ensure that partners’ Letter of Collaboration, Memorandums of Understanding, etc. and other documentation are current and completed in a timely manner
- Assist the Communications Team Coordinator in the preparation of reports, gathering of information to ensure compliance with the terms of Letters of Collaboration and other legal documents.
- Establish and maintain a database with all legal documentation for fast tracking and timely renewal.
- Maintain the database of MG projects funded through ABS, towards having the most recent information available in reasonable time. Facilitate project management coordination between MG units.
- Assist MG managers in monitoring the performance of all projects funded through ABS, regarding the projected timeline.
- Acquire and file progress reports, year-end reports, testimonials and anecdotes of Scripture engagement through all projects, for preparation of periodical internal and external reports.
- Update the Progress report tracking system and communicate to project managers when these reports are due.
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to impact lives, and the mission and core values of ABS
- Servant leader and relentless implementer for value added results.
- Effective in working, communicating and relating to people of diverse cultures.
- Advanced skills in office productivity software, particularly data base management, and hardware.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, well organized. Customer service oriented.
- Dependable and able to perform and deliver without close supervision.
- Understanding of internal systems and how to implement and streamline information
- Cross department collaboration.
- Preferably bilingual with second language a major world trade language.
Education and/or Training
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar functions.
- Incumbent will work in an environment where a team approach is employed to achieve accomplishment of projects and tasks.
- Standard Office Hours 8:30 AM – 5 PM
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Background checks are required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.